| :: main
:: about us
:: the hotel
- Jammies & robe (we've got official ones for sale at
the con too!)
- Slippers & fuzzy socks.
- Games... all sorts. Remember to label them with your name
using the handy dandy CoCoGaZoRS (Color Coded Game Zone Return System).
We'll also have a separate area for any games you'd like to offer up
for free to your fellow conkiteers.
- Swimsuit & sandals.
- Walking/running shoes if you are participating in either
our lake walk or lake run.
for meals on your own and gratuities for housekeeping & delivery
drivers. OmegaCon can now accept credit cards for registration and
merchandise - however, cash is always appreciated!
- Pretty Pretty Playtime accessories (make-up, etc.) &
supplies for arts & crafts - flowers, necklaces/magnets, and new: origami paper!
Cash donations also appreciated to help cover the cost of supplies.
- Portable video game systems for local multi-player action.
- Books, comics, knitting, and other stuff to soothe your
- Alcohol and mixers (both for yourself and some to
donate to our open bar, if able).
- Beverage container - bring your own cup for alcoholic
and non-alcoholic drinks. We also have a soda fountain in Gandy Dancer,
so your cup can double as a soda cup. Help us reduce waste and
All content copyright OmegaCon. OmegaManTM
and OmegaPuppyTM logos are the
property of OmegaCon. Please do not use without permission. Est.2002